CELO's overall COVID-19 strategy includes measures to provide customer service, deal with lockdowns and ensure the health of our employees as well as to contribute to the fight against the spread of the virus.
In the unprecedented health crisis that we are experiencing due to the global pandemic caused by COVID-19, we are continuing to work to ensure the quality of our services while complying with local regulations.
The healthy initiatives of our plan have been in place since the start of the state of alarm preventing infection among our employees and contractors:
- We have authorised teleworking for the staff at all locations in the territories in which we operate
- We have also put the necessary measures in place to safeguard those who must go into work. The reception and handling areas have security measures and an intensive disinfection and cleaning protocol.
- The free movement of workers between centers has been prohibited.
- In this exceptional situation, we have temporarily stopped providing in-person customer services at our offices or at external facilities.
- We have reduced our customer service hours to comply to lockdowns in those countries that required it. We recommend you to contact us to get further details.
We will keep you up-to-date with our services and products at www.celofasteners.com or at www.celofixings.com
In case of doubt or need of additional information please contact us.